3G/LTE 등으로 재생시 데이터 요금이 발생할 수 있습니다.
101. Ms. Michaels sent the finished manuscript to ------- publishers in the hope of launching her literary career.
(B) be varied
[정답] (A) various
finished manuscript완성된, 마무리된원고/ publisher 출판사, 발표자 / in the hope of , that~을바라고 [~라는희망을갖고] / literary career (문학), 문필가로서의경력
102. Most ingredients used in the restaurant’s dishes are obtained ------- from organic farmers.
(B) to locate
[정답] (C) locally
most ingredients 대부분의재료, 구성요소/ be obtained from ~로부터얻다 / organic farmers 유기농 (유기적인) 농부
103. Arcadia’s software has enough features to satisfy ------- aspiring and professional designers.
(C) one another
[정답] (A) both
enough features 충분한특징/ aspiring (형) 야심있는 = ambitious / professional (형) 전문적인 (명) 전문가 / profession (명) 직업/ professionalism (명) 전문성
104. As only -------revisionsneed to be made, the article will be ready to publish in this week’s edition.
[정답] (C) minor
as (접속사) ~할때, ~ 때문에, 같이, ~할수록 / make a revision 개정,수정하다 / publish (동) 출판,출간,발행하다 / edition (명) 판, 호 / editing (명) 편집
105. At ComTech Global, the ------- of being transferred overseas increases as more offices are opened abroad.
[정답] (C) likelihood
overseas (형/부) 해외의, 해외로 / abroad (부) 해외로, 널리, 집밖으로
106. The famous sculpture looks unfinished, but historians say the artist tried to achieve that effect -------.
[정답] (D) intentionally
sculpture (명) 조각, 조각품/ 감각동사 V2 : look / sound / smell / taste / feel
/ unfinished (형) 미완성의/ have [achieve] the desired effect 원하던효과를얻다
107. The management committee has yet to determine ------- it will allocate next year’s budget.
[정답] (C) how
committee [kə|mɪti] (명) 위원회/ have yet to V 아직 ~하지않았다. / determine (동) 결정하다, 알아내다, 밝히다/ allocate (동) 할당하다, 배분하다
108. Ms. Hopper was recognized for her ------- of generosityafter donating $100 million to establish an educational foundation.
[정답] (A) act
Hopper씨는 $100 million 을교육재단설립에기부하고나서, 그녀의관대한행동에대해높이평가되었다.
be recognized for ~로인정받다 / generosity (명) 관대, 관용, 너그러움 / generous (형) 후한, 넉넉한, 관대한
109. At the quarterly meeting, Dustin was ------- with improving the company’s shipping equipment.
[정답] (D) tasked
분기회의에서, Dustin 은회사배송장비를개선하라는업무를할당받았다.
improve a machine [method] 기계를개량[방법을개선]하다 / improve one’s health 건강을증진시키다 /
improve the occasion[opportunity] 기회를이용,활용하다★ / shipping equipment (명) 배송장비
110. The hiring manager was impressed with the manner ------- the applicant answered the interview questions.
(B) in which
(C) for whom
[정답] (B) in which
be impressed with ~에감명 , 감동받다
111. The tenants association has considerable influence ------- the city’s housingregulations.
[정답] (D) over
association (명) 협회, 연상, 관련, 연합 / considerable influence + on , upon , over ~에상당한영향(력) / housing regulations 주택규정
112. The guideline indicates that either a driver’s license or valid passport ------- an acceptable form of identification.
(A) is being considered
(B) is considered
(D) has been considered
[정답] (B) is considered
an acceptable form 용인되는, 허용가능한형태 / identification 신원확인, 신분증
113. Cost effective manufacturing is of ------- importance to the firm than high product sales.
(C) more greatly
[정답] (B) greater
cost effective manufacturing 비용효율적인제조(업) / product (명) 상품, 생산물 / production (명) 생산 (량) / productivity (명) 생산성 / produce (명) 농산물
114. ------- a morning flight to Chicago be available on June 10, please book it for Ms. Lee.
(D) As well as
[정답] (B) Should
시카고행아침항공편이 6월 10일에있으면, Ms. Lee로예약부탁드립니다.
(A) 부사절접속사 ~할때마다Whenever she comes, she brings a friend.
(C) 비교급강조even more intelligent / 명사강조Even a child can answer it.
(D) ~ 뿐만아니라 regular time as well as extra hours
115. A couple of recipes are ------- on the back of the product packaging above the ingredients list.
(B) to be printing
[정답] (C) printed
a couple of Ns두서너개의, 몇개의, 몇사람의 / on the back of ~ 뒤에 / baker 지원자 / backed 지지받는 /
product packaging 제품포장(재) / above the ingredients list 성분목록위에