1. Before you start to consolidate, you must understand the processes that your
supplies use to make the parts you buy.
*답: supplies인데 왜 틀렷을까요?
2. Tom was going about his daily routine and making photocopies in the lounge when
he was smelling smoke coming from a nearby closet.
*답: was smelling인데 왜 틀렸을까요?
3. Although everything worked out well in the long run, I could appreciate it if in the future
you conferred with upper management before signing any binding documents.
*답: could 입니다. 제 생각으로는 가정법 과거문장으로 could + V 형태가 맞구,
everything을 everyone으로 고쳐야하지 않을까 했는데...결국 답은 could가 틀렷다네요
4. I know for (___) fact that williamson, Inc. is attempting to hire several of our key
executives away from us.
(1) the (2) some (3) its (4) a
답: (4)a 인데 제 생각으로는 관계대명사 that이하가 fact를 설명해줘서
the fact 로 생각했는데... 답은 a fact 네요.
5. According to the guidelines set forth in our annual budget, $10,000 is (___) we can
spend on television advertising.
(1) the most (2) almost (3)more (4) mostly.
* 답은 (1) the most인데, the most (money) 처럼 뒤에 명사가 생략된 꼴인가요?
++++ 아시는대로 설명 부탁드립니다. & 고맙습니다.++++