A. Choose the correct alternative
1. I'll give you a ring when I get at home/ to home/ home
2. Hi Mum! Here are we/ we are/ we come in Spain!
3. Are you planning to visit/ visit/ visiting the museum this afternoon?
4. Can/Do/Will/ you be able to come to our meeting?
5. Is your grandmother felling/ feel/ feels better now?
6. The shop be/will/going to open again tomorrow
B. complete the sentences with the correct from of the word in brackets
7. our____ leaves at 6.30 on Saturday morning from Heathrow airport (fly)
8. It's very_____ at this time of year (peace)
9. I find sitting by the swimming pool very _____. (relax)
10. It's one of the most _____ hotels in the Middle East. (luxury)
C. Complete the sentences with the correct preposition
11. We want to be close _____ the beach.
12. My grandparent have decided to go _____ a cruise this winter
13. We're staying _____ a really lovely hotel
14. I'll see you next week! Bye _____ now
D. Complete the questions by adding one word only at the beginning.
15._____ this your first time in London?
16._____ you here on holiday?
17._____ you have a good weekend?
18._____ you got any plans for today?
19._____ you like to join us for coffee?20._____ you rather go by car or bus?
A Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb
1. I _____(never/go) to Thailand but I'd like to go there one day
2. My friend is only twenty-two, but he _____(already/visit) more than thirty countries
3. I _____(begin) learning English when I was six years old
4. My brother _____ (not/come) to visit me yet.
5. We _____(move) to this apartment in 1999.
6. He _____(always/be) very happy here, so there's no reason to move.
B. Complete each sentence with a(n), the or no article
7. I'd really love to travel round _____ world.
8. I'm hopping to go to _____ university to study economics
9. He left this house _____ year ago.
10. Jo finished her university course _____ last year.
C. Correct the words in bold in the sentences.
11. Why did you became a doctor?
12, He has wrote more than twenty books.
13. My sister has spend all her money.
14. When I was young, I dream of being a ballet dancer.
15. Did you bought anything interesting?
D. Choose the correct alternative.
16. We decided to appear / become / go abroad for a few months.
17. It's Gary's ambition to become / get / learn how to famous one day.
18. He worked very hard to earn/ start/ win enough money to buy a holiday villa.
19. Have you decided what you like/ want/ wish for Chrismas yet?
20. I'm still expecting / going / waiting for a reply to my message.
A. Complete the gaps with the or no article
The Sultanate of Oman is a country at the entrance to the Persian Gulf. It has borders with three other countries: Yemen, Saudi Arabia and _____ United Arad Emirates. In _____ north, the temperature can reach 45°C in summer. Most of _____
country is desert, but _____ visitors can enjoy many fine beaches and luxurious hotels on _____ coast.
B. Cross out the quantifier which does not belong in each sentence.
6. There aren't any/ many / no foreign students at my university.
7. Do you need a few/ any/ some more time to decide?
8. There isn't enough/ much/ some time before we have to leave.
9. A few/ Any / Some letters came for you while you were away.
10. There are a few/ a lot of/ too much mistakes in this exercise.
C. Complete the missing words in the sentences.
11. A d_____ is a dry place where it never- or almost never- rains
12. A b_____ is the imaginary line between two countries.
13. An i_____ is a piece of land which has water on all sides.
14. The c_____ is what the weather is like over a long period
D. Complete the sentences.
15. Excuse me. I'm _____ for Warren Street.
16. Excuse me. How can we _____ to Manchester Square, please?
17. _____ left at the traffic lights.
18. After you come out of the station , _____ the road.
19. _____ walking until you come to a set of traffic lights.
20. _____ off the bus at the last stop.
A. Complete the compound nouns after the definitions.
1. A written message sent by mobile telephone. __________ message (4글자)
2. A system which makes a building warm. central ______________(7글자)
3. A system which keeps a building cool air_________________________(12글자)
4. A place where you can buy things in the open air. street_______________(6글자)
5. a machine where you put dirty clothes _______________ machine (7글자)
B. Put the word in brackets in the correct position in the sentences.
6. My friends won't be here before six o'clock. (probably)
7. I definitely go out with her again (won't)
8. It'll probably sunny again tomorrow (be)
9. I not be able to come tomorrow. (may)
10. We know the answer when they telephone. (will)
C. Choose the correct alternative.
11. There might not be/ being/ to be enough food for everyone.
12. We'll probably go out if it stops/ stopped/ will stop raining.
13. I promise to phone you as soon as I get/ 'll get/ got there.
14. I wouldn't tell anybody about it if I am/ were/ will be you.
15. Make sure you turn off the lights before you are leaving/ leave/ 'll leave,
D. Complete the sentences with one word only.
16. I'd like to pay by credit _____, please.
17. You can use the hotel swimming pool if you _____.
18. Do you _____ if I ask a personal question?
19. Send me a text _____ if you get lost.
20. I'll ask her _____ she wants some more water.
이거 제가 한번 풀어봤는데 답을 정확이 몰라서요
잘하시는분 이거 답좀 정확히 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다