예시 ) He /turned/ three years old
S P SA
There/ once/ was/ a very large lake/ here /the large lake/ in Texas
S A P S(S.O) A A
The teen/ shrived /and/ dried /up/ along with the lake.
S P cc P C A
1. A hammuck is stretched between the two trees and a long cabin stands behind that.
2. The camppers are fobidden to lie in the hammuck.
3. There is nothing anyone can do to you anymore.
4. Most campers weren't given a choice.
5. Camp Green Lake is a camp for bad boys.
6. If you take a bad boy and make him dig a hole every day in the hot sun, it will turn him into a
아래 여섯개 주어동사간목직목보어주격보어 등으로 표시좀 부탁 드려요 ㅠ_ㅠ
영어 초보라..문장 분석 조차 안되네요..