Hi everyone! I'm Antoine.
I'm a professional dancer from the United States. I love various genres of dance such as ballet, jazz and hip hop. You can also find me in some Korean music videos (소녀시대, 슈퍼주니어, 샤이니, and 프라이머리)
I love meeting diverse people and talking to them. Is there anyone who wants to have conversations with me and practice English speaking? I am leading an English conversation study group. I've also worked at YBM as a manager of conversation programs. However, I prefer study groups as I can help you in a more fun and effective way. We can get to know each other better and talk about ourselves in a more casual setting.
I am looking for participants who are able to have daily conversations in English. I'll help you sound more natural by correcting your grammar and telling you some expressions that native speakers use.
1. What’s new? Discuss you and anything going on.
2. (Media) Watch a video about a social situation.
3. (Talk) Topics covered in the video
4. (Role-playing) Pretend you are in a similar situation and make dialogues
5. (Grammar) Review of the wrong sentences
6. Wrapping up and questions. ANY question at all!!
I'm not good at Korean so my friend will help you join the study group! He also leads a study group so he will be able to explain well. If you're interested, please give a message at kakaoID: chlqhcjf
I can’t wait to meet you!