Speaking Practice with American Dramas
We are looking for a new member who wants to practice English by using American dramas.
1. Materials : American dramas' video clips and transcripts (Now, we are studying with 'Friends')
- Video clips, Mp3 files and scripts will be provided as your request
2. Procedure : (During the session, and out of the session too, we speak only in English)
- Read a script together, line by line, and then give quizzes to other members about the words and useful expressions used in the episode.
- Share your experiences relative to happenings in an episode with other members
- Review the episode covered the previous week.
3. Location : The Study room near by Gang-Nam station
4. Time : Every Saturday morning 11:00 ~13:00
5. Cost : Monthly 10,000 won per a person. (4 times / a month)
We talk only in English during the study session, and even out of the session too, so that a certain level of English is required. It would be enough to study together if you don't have any problem expressing your ideas in English. On top of that, we want you to come regularly because there are so many interesting dramas to watch together. ^^
Looking for those who have a full of enthusiasm for learning English through American dramas.
Please e-mail me if you have an interest, and then I will reply as soon as I check. (firstname.lastname@example.org)